[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4696: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4698: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4699: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4700: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Forums • View topic - Fitness and Workout

Fitness and Workout

Anything other topics of interest.

Fitness and Workout

Postby kevin_t » Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:59 am

Spring is often the time when we need to remove some winter reserves. I used to Cross Fit most of the winter, but I have slacked the last couple winters.

What do you do to keep in shape year around ?
kevin_t

Re: Fitness and Workout

Postby lonedave » Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:44 pm

I generally run a loop of about 6.5 miles before work, do some stretching, push-ups, sit-ups, and then ride my bicycle about 10 miles to work. Since the first part of September, I've been fighting a knee pain, so I stopped running and have been riding my Schwinn Air-Dyne for an hour in the evening before bed at roughly 1000 calories/hour. I'm still able to ride my bike to work and back every day and may be running again in a couple of weeks. This is pretty much my routine year around and has been for 20+ years. 56 years old, 5'-8 1/2, 162#, BP: 112/72 and pulse 35 bpm this morning. I just wish I lived higher than 400' above sea level...running in the Idaho Sawtooths last summer was still a killer!
lonedave

Postby Forager » Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:52 am

I have a CO elk hunt coming up in less than a year. I am way out of shape, and know how badly that will hurt in the mountains (again).

I purchased the DDP Yoga set on the recommendation of a good friend who got in shape well and fast using it. There will be running and long walking with a loaded pack in the regiment as well.

Oh, and I've sworn off alcohol. That should help with a bit of weight loss and metabolic processes.
Forager

Postby lindseynicole010 » Thu Oct 13, 2016 2:37 am

A sports medicine bridges the space in between science and practice in encouragement of exercise and health. In scientific assessment and study of sports performance. Sports medicine is covering the most important things. Such as, sports injury avoidance and healing. Exercise for health and drugs in sport. It is recommendations for training and nutrition.
Thanks& regards,
Lindseynicole
|
lindseynicole010

Postby Kalpna4152 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:45 pm

Otolaryngology (articulated goodness/toe/den/in/goll/gracious/jee) is the most seasoned medicinal claim to fame in the United States. Otolaryngologists are doctors prepared in the therapeutic and surgical administration and treatment of patients with sicknesses and disarranges of the ear, nose, throat (ENT), and related structures of the head and neck. They are ordinarily alluded to as ENT doctors. Their uncommon abilities incorporate diagnosing and overseeing ailments of the sinuses, larynx (voice box), oral cavity, and upper pharynx (mouth and throat), and also structures of the neck and face. Otolaryngologists analyze, treat, and oversee forte particular issue and also numerous essential care issues in the two kids and grown-ups. Otolaryngology or ENT (ear, nose, and throat) is the branch of solution and surgery that represents considerable authority in the conclusion and treatment of scatters of the head and neck.
Thanks& regards,
Kalpna singh
Kalpna4152

Return to Off Route

x